When & Where:
Location: We meet on Zoom once a month for 90-minutes once a month. If you have any questions email me.
When: 1st Wed of every month – 10:00am MT to 11:30 a.m., MT
What to Expect:
Curated content to transform you into the leader you want to be
- Lead Your Career During Uncertainty.
- Overcoming the Tough Leaders/ Subordinates/ Peers in your life.
- Get Your Career on Track in the Middle of Chaos.
- Identify and Refine Blind spots that Do Harm
- Gain Authentic Presence For a Powerful Career
- Real Life Strategies for Balancing Your Life
- Establish A Lasting Foundation of Confidence
- Get Out Of The Trenches And Into Strategy
- Become All You Are And Envision
- Anticipate a confidential supportive community to overcome your work and career challenges
- Unlimited Access to Nancy. You have a coach in your back pocket to meet your needs
- We simplify your complex challenges through practical, workable solutions
- 90-minute monthly LIVE interactive sessions with Nancy and other MasterMinders
- Guest experts periodically joining the call
- FREE six-month Women’s Rules of Engagement Online Program
Thrive @ Work MasterMind
is an ongoing women’s executive community with a six-month commitment for $125/month
Thank you, Nancy, for giving me the courage and know-how to go after the career that works for me. I never thought it was possible. – J.C.
It is official! I received the promotion. I am beyond thrilled, proud, excited. You name it and I am feeling it. I can’t thank you enough for your insight and coaching, you really changed the way I approached this situation and it was just the shift in energy that I needed to make this all a reality. We did it! – A.S.
Thank you for providing such clear, practical, and actionable advice for re-engaging my team. This both shed light on what the issue is (unclear roles and commitment to enacting them) and gave me language to seek resolution. – L.A.
Thank you so much for all you do – you have certainly helped spark a light in me that I didn’t know existed! – L.L.
Your training continues to change my “work life” for the better! When I start to steer the wrong way, I hear your coaching in my head. I’ll say to myself, “Stop it! You KNOW better!”
To me, that’s what is the most valuable … to recognize the “right answers” and stop when you know you are letting your emotions drive you in a way that is NOT helpful to your career in the long run. – J.P.